Saturday, June 15, 2013

Chocolate Genius

This first one, I take partial credit for and give partial credit to my mother. For Christmas (and yes, this is way after Christmas) she gave us sipping chocolate to try. It's basically really intense hot chocolate and turned out really good! The recipe called for basically 3 cups heavy whipping cream to one cup chocolate powder. We used 1% milk, so it didn't get quite as thick as it was meant to be, but we also got less fat. I guess it's a trade off.



These other two pictures are Kacie's brilliance at work. With one of the gift cards we got at our wedding, we purchased simple popsicle makers. You dump whatever ingredients you want into the container, put the handle in, wait a few days, and before you know it....voila! Popsicles. In this case fudgesicles. I don't know what most of the ingredients were, but I know it involved nutella and some milk. Chocolatey goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment